Monday, September 3, 2012

But I Like Summer; Summer's my Favorite!


The summer bucketlist was a huge success and a ton of fun.  More was added to the list after posting here, both in things I wanted to accomplish and some "maybes," not all of which I was able to get to...but there's always next year!  Here's some of the fun...
cookouts and swimming


flying a kite

picnic

re-creating first date wtih hubby

5k runs

weekend trip

making cakes and celebrating

one of my 5k medals

Newburgh Riverwalk date night

sold the old house!

more cake and celebrating :)

Holiday Worlding

biking

hanging out with family

Training for a 1/2 Marathon

So now I have to come to terms with 2012 summer's end, and attempt to look forward to fall.  I'm working on a fall bucketlist to help with the transition...So far I've got:
  • Complete the Half Marathon
  • Hay Ride
  • Weiner Roast
  • Black Friday
  • Hike
  • Weekend Getaway
  • Begin to celebrate Christmas starting entirely too early
  • And last (for now), but not least...Host Brian and Angie's 2nd Annual Mooncake Party!!
Let me know if you are interested in attending!  Okay, fall...bring it.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm...maybe we can actually cross off some fall stuff together. summer was quick!

    ReplyDelete