Thursday, February 2, 2012

And the second day...

Day 2 = success!!  And what did I do instead of snacking tonight?  I may or may not have baked Funfetti cupcakes...


and THEN snacked on them :)  BUT: I made them with egg whites, I totally earned them by breaking my exercise up into small parts throughout today to earn extra calories (which led to me exercising more), and I ate healthy the rest of the day. The problem now is, there are now cupcakes in my house...plan is to take them with me to work tomorrow to share...so they don't linger in my house over the weekend.

This morning I got on the scale again...and I know it may be too early to get excited, but I was able to move two marbles for two lbs!  I figure I'll move them back and forth in the vases as needed...because whether or not it is true weight loss, it feels really good to see two marbles in the previously empty vase! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. um...guess what's in my house from last night? Bailey's brownies. Complete with frosting. But they're for a celebration, and I'm limiting myself, so it's ok :-)

    ReplyDelete